Pink is most definitely the go-to color of the month. So to support the honorable cause, we’re rounding up the hottest products giving back to help fight against breast cancer. From lip glosses to amazing gadgets, get your pink on with these glam goodies!
4. Marc Jacobs Pink Honey Limited Edition Eau De Parfum: Enjoy luxurious notes of juicy mandarin, honeysuckle and golden honey found inside this luxury fragrance. Plus, $3 per bottle will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
5. Avon Anew Vitale Day Cream & Night Cream: With every ANEW Vitale Day or Night Cream purchase, Avon is donating $5 to the Avon Foundation Breast Cancer Crusade. The ANEW Vitale Collection is the first-ever skincare line developed with Avon’s groundbreaking VitaTone Complex Technology, a unique and exclusive blend of patented and patent-pending ingredients and peptides. Anew Vitale helps combat the visible effects of stress and fatigue on skin, even skintone and improve skin’s vitality. In one week, skin looks more even-toned and vibrant, illuminated with that lit-from-within youthful looking glow.
6. Limited Edition Darphin Intral Serum: This iconic pink serum helps reduce the appearance of redness and instantly calms discomfort associated with irritated skin. Thanks to the Calm Complex™ composed of chamomile, peony and hawthorn, the Intral Serum helps soothe and hydrate. From October – December 2014, Darphin will donate $10.00 from the purchase price of Intral Redness Relief Soothing Serum to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF).
10. Bumble And Bumble Pret A Powder For Breast Cancer: Honoring the pink cause, this dry shampoo donates $5 of each purchase to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
11. Infiniti Pro By Conair Curl Secret: Pledging a $100,000 donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, rock some serious curls with this innovative tool in a bright pink shade.
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
How will you beauties support the fight against breast cancer?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.