No doubt, ‘Beauty Balms’ are all the rage, but I did wonder if they could deliver on so many levels like they promise? BB creams are the new all-in-one products that can be worn alone or under your foundation. I had already fallen for the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, and was more than excited to try Stila’s (one of my favorite brands) Stay All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm.
This product is absolutely amazing as it offers an all-in-one makeup and skincare practicality. You use a small dollop and apply it all over the face to act as an this-is-all-you-need base. I still use foundation over this product when I feel as if I need extra coverage from sleepless nights or am going to an event where I want to appear more “done up.”
This product was designed to:
1. Hide skin’s imperfections by up to 84%
2. Increase antioxidant activity by up to 89.7%
3. Help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles due to its tripeptide-37, bamboo and pea extracts
4. Have a long-wearing effect
5. Help reduce pore size and provide blemish control
6. Help in the reduction of redness and skin irritation
7. Provide seamless and smooth coverage
8. Leaves a silky, powdery finish without shine
9. It is supposed to be IDEAL for ALL skin types and tones
10. Paraben-free, dermatologist tested and oil-Free
I have the tear sheet from the Alice + Olivia NYFW show and Stila Pro artist Sarah Lucero used this as it gave the models a flawless complexion and remained natural-looking. I am now obsessed with BB creams and more than happy with this one’s performance; my skin is still light to the touch and looks even and bright.
– Nicole Gordon Levine
**************** GIVEAWAY: We are giving away THREE Stila BB creams to THREE lucky readers. To enter, all you have to do is Invite your friends to give us a LIKE on Facebook by asking them to click….>HERE! AND leave a comment BELOW telling us WHY you want to try this new BB cream. Good luck! (US only please)
**************** ANNOUNCING WINNERS chosen at random: Congratulations to Misty, Melissa and Mimi. We just contacted you to let you know that you won. Congratulations again! If you did not win, don’t forget to sign up for our e-newsletter so you don’t miss any of our hot giveaways. See link below…
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.