MAC’s All Ages, All Races, All Sexes Collection ($14 – $21at maccosmetics.com) has you covered – no matter what. The lip colors and eye shadows come in as many shades of ivory, tan, and cocoa, as, well, people. As I took in the array of brow products, it brought to mind Sigourney Weaver’s character in Working Girl. Yes, she has no morals, but she paints her face for success with business-like neutrals and statement eyebrows. No one would defy those eyebrows. Don’t we all want a little of that power? MAC’s collection updates that idea by adding pearly tone and the occasional sparkle to their boardroom hues. This set of colors might suit an office, but the mix of matte and shine make it exciting in a modern way. Channel your inner executive soon – the collection retails from January to March 2010.
1. Blot Powder in Deep Dark $21
3. All’s Good Beauty Powder Blush $18.50
4. Personal Style Beauty Powder Blush $18.50
5. Eyeshadow in All Races $14.50
6. Eyeshadow in Banshee $14.50
7. Eyeshadow in Cross-Cultural $14.50
8. Eyeshadow in Showstopper $14.50
9. Pigment in Universal Mix $19.50
11. Lipsticks in 5N, Empowered, Myself, and Equality $14
12. Lipglass in Glamour for All, Liqueur, Naked Frost, and Spirit & Soul $14
13. Brow Set in Mink, Eye Brow Pencils in Lingering and Spiked $14.50/$15
14. Impeccable Brow Pencils in Black, Blonde, Dirty Blonde, and Taupe $15
15. Penultimate Brow Marker $16.50. This one-color-fits-all marker makes eyebrows the focal point of the face, especially for the fairer complexions.
Lipglass in Liqueur