Natural makeup artist Tina Turnbow for tarte Cosmetics derived her inspiration from Old Hollywood commingled with ethereal naturalist. The result was Farmiga’s very feminine beauty with a healthy flush. A mix of warm and cool tones inspired by nature provided the palette.
Turbow said, “I love Vera’s porcelain complexion, so I wanted to keep it simple with a sheer foundation and lightweight mineral powder.”
* tarte’s smooth operator tinted moisturizer SPF 20 in façade
* tarte’s provocateur mineral pressed powder SPF 8 in fair
* For the cheeks she provided “just a pop of pink made for a healthy blush.”
* Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child natural cheek stain (new for spring 2010)
* Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child eyeshadow palette: pink peony shadow used as a highlighter
on top of cheekbones
* Eyes: “I used warm coppery-bronze tones to enhance Vera’s beautiful blue eyes.”
* Tina Turnbow for tarte’s flower child eyeshadow palette (new for spring 2010)
* Shadows: for her crease and lid blend shimmering firewheel, matte buttercup, shimmering ecru hibiscus; using the double-ended brush apply pink peony on browbone
* Eyeliner: rim eyes with matte brown natural liner
* tarte’s multiplEYE(TM)natural lash enhancing mascara (new for spring 2010)
* Lips: “I felt a sweet pink pout really complimented her look.”
* a combination of: tarte’s natural gel lip stain in charmed and vitamin infused lipstick in bikram
Tina set the look with Arcona’s Lavender Hydrasol for a natural glow.