Yee-haw! Actress Emma Watson looks cool and relaxed on the cover of Elle’s April issue styled by Ken O’Rourke. “It’s downbeat glamour with a nod to Raquel Welch,” Ken said of the full-bodied style he created for Emma’s cover look. For the remaining spread, Ken transformed Emma’s voluminous tresses into low, messy pigtails inspired by iconic ‘60s photographer Sam Haskins’ seminal book of photography by Cowboy Kate.
1. Prep hair with Grandiose Hair Plumping Mousse, distributing product evenly from roots to ends. Divide hair into large sections and set with large heated rollers.
2. After rollers have cooled, undo hair and brush out. Tease hair throughout, focusing on creating a lot of lift at the crown.
3. Gently brush hair to smooth out the tops and create a low side part. Set the look with Superfine Hair Spray.
4. After completing the cover look steps, pull hair into 2 low ponytails at the base of the head and secure with elastics.
5. Finish with a mist of Superfine Hair Spray to set the look into place.
1. After completing the cover look steps, pull hair into 2 low ponytails at the base of the head and secure with elastics.
2. Finish with a mist of Superfine Hair Spray to set the look into place.
Photos Courtesy of Elle Magazine/Carter Smith
You can purchase all reviewed and mentioned items using our site, www.BeautyStat.com!
What do you think of Emma’s hair looks in the latest issue of Elle Magazine?
Let us know by commenting below (you just might win a free sample)! Make sure to follow us on our Pinterest page by clicking HERE! And don’t forget to get the latest beauty and skincare news by following us on Twitter @BeautyStat! #bstat
For more giveaways and contests, sign up for our newsletter HERE.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.