Are you an artist who can paint with all the colors of the wind? Do you get inspired by butterflies? Well then, what’s stopping you from seeing your shade in a nail lacquer bottle?
Illamasqua is looking for some stunning shades that are inspired by brilliant global creative minds. Starting on February 21, 2010, the brand will accept entries to its competition and it’s so simple that even a parakeet could compete (hey, there’s a rhyme for you).
Are you all ready for this contest? Well, here’s what you have to do:
1. Submit a description of your dream color along with its inspiration. Hey, and an image or photograph will help too. You’ll have to submit a description in 50 words or less. You can also submit a swatch or material!
2. Only one entry per person, please!
3. Submit in one of three ways:
– Through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Through a blog post and email the link to the address above
– Via snail mail (although who does that anymore?) to COMPETITION, c/o Illamasqua, 6-8 Anwell St, London, EC1R 1UQ
The winning shade will be an EXCLUSIVE (yes darling, as unique and chic as your DNA) sold online at Illamasqua.com and through the UK-based Selfridges department stores and online at Selfridges.com on October 2010.
It’s a global contest that is open from Feb 21, 2010 through March 14, 2010. A winner will be notifed by May 5, 2010 and a prestigious panel of beauty trend makers, including Illamasqua Artistic Director and Legendary Make-up Artist Alex Box, Internationally acclaimed Nail Artist Sophy Robson and the YouTube sensations Pixiwoo will be heading up the judging panel!