We recently asked BeautyStat consumers the following question: Ever try stretch mark or scar creams? Do they work? If you’ve had a good experience, by all means, name names!!
Here is what our highly vocal and engaged community said:
– Claire Huston – Mederma works wonders on scars.
– Tiffany Garza Call Bronze Body they have a rejuvanation bed & it works wonders on stretch marks & scars. My baby just turned 17 so they have been there a long time lol
– Dawn Duff So does Boots Expert scar serum, very good for teens w/ acne~
– Bianca Noneya NiaStriVectin hands down is the best!!!
– Bianca Noneya Also it helps with wrinkles!!!!
– Angelique Marie Maraschino Stri Vectin SD for Body– I used it on all my new stretch marks and they shrunk and the color disappeared.
– Annamarie Dodge i have never found a scar or stretch cream that ever lived up to its claims
– Monica Francis Stri Vectin Sd works really good;)
– Elena Aguirre Smith Pentaxyl you can find it at www.marketamerica.com/jasonandelenasmith
– Shana Recker – Arbonne Independent Consultant I use Arbonne’s RE9 Advanced body cream and some FC5 Skin Conditioning Oil works wonders on scars and any skin issue really. https://www.arbonne.ca/RE9Advanced/
– Renee Maudlin Farr I’m using Maderma Scar gel and it seems to be lightening it up. Hard to tell because it is still a pretty fresh scar.
– Julie Highland …had a tummy tuck 2 years ago, and I used maderma, really did work. And I don’t even believe in creams. Can’t even see the scar, and it was a hip to hip cute.
– Julie Highland …or maybe I just had an incredible plastic surgeon.
– Julie Highland cut* ..not cute. Although I am now. lol
– Victoria Lambah-Stoate Used Strivectin and Bio oil – but not for stretch marks or scars more for general smoothing and nourishing – interesting how originally made for stretch marks or scars – then later sold widely to reduce lines
– Latico Leathers LOL Julie! 🙂
– Stephanie Eldreth i use a red light therapy booth with vibra-shape platform in it at our local tanning salon…i’ve been using it for almost a month now and although i can still see some of the stretch marks
– Stephanie Eldreth they are definitely not as deep and are fading very well
– Holly Ann Mesa I use theobroma oil or theobroma cacao…….I love the smell and I believe it works for me……
– Skin Guru Joyous Body Milk from French line Sampar- it works against collagen breakdown, deeply nourishes and smells amazing!
– Elaine Robinson Arbonne RE9 Body Firming cream – fabulous stuff. Available at email@example.com
– Erin Ramirez Yes please let us know! I need to dip my whole body in it lol
– Meg Martin-Clifton bio oil. And shea butter cream for stretch marks.i used it throughout my entire pregnancy and i hardly have any stretch marks. I used it everyday!
Check out our review of the the Lierac Stretchmark Cream.
And see our roundup of the best skincare and body care treatments for the year here.
If you like this post, share it with your friends and give it a LIKE on Facebook.